There are few cars better equipped than the Rexton to tackle heavy towing and off–roading. With a low–ratio gearbox, high levels of equipment, great comfort and stability, the 7 seater 4x4 is impressive on and off road.
- Powerful 2.7 turbodiesel
- 3.2 tonne towing capability
- Big 7 seater
- Mercedes 5 speed T–Tronic auto
- Torque on demand 4x4 with low ratio
- 5 year limitless mileage warranty
- Fixed towbar & wiring kit
- Wind deflector
- Metallic paint
- 18" or 20" Alloy wheels
- Parking sensors
- Roof rack
- Cycle carrier
- Roof box
- Kenwood touchscreen sat nav with iPod & bluetooth connectivity
- Kenwood DAB mp3/CD radio with iPod & bluetooth connectivity
- Safety kit inc. triangle & extinguisher
Very much focused on the towing fraternity, Rexton was designed from the ground up with hard work in mind. A rugged chassis, powerful load–pulling engine with 340Nm of torque and superb four wheel grip make it one of the few 4x4s worthy of the name.
Rexton is capable of towing up to 3.2 tonnes, and can handle a trailer with a nose weight of up to 128 kg. Meanwhile, the Torque On Demand four wheel drive system directs drive to the wheels with most grip, so it's always sure footed in slippery conditions.
Performance (Rexton 270 S)